Tom and Ed’s Fun Club
Tom and Ed’s Fun Club is a Breakfast and After School Club. The Breakfast Club is open from 7.30am and is £5.25 per first child and £5.00 for siblings. The After School Club is open from 3.00pm – 5.55pm and is £9.50 per first child and £9.00 per sibling. The Club is very very popular and if you would like to register or find out more information please contact
Christina Cross on 07534 003472 between 7.30 – 9.00am and 2.30pm – 6.00pm
Our Tom and Ed’s Fun Club was visited by an OFSTED Inspector.
The Governors, school and Club staff are very pleased that the evidence collected on this Inspection was Graded “Good”. We would particularly like to draw your attention to the following quotes from the Inspection Report.
- Children increase their understanding of the importance of a healthy lifestyle as they freely access drinks and make independent choices from a good range of healthy based snacks
- Children enjoy good opportunities to be physically active
- Children enjoy self selecting from a wide range of clean, well maintained age appropriate resources
- Children are confident, well motivated and eager to explore the available activities on arrival
- Children benefit from staff knowing them extremely well and having a clear understanding of their home circumstances and individual needs
- Children behave extremely well
The provision greatly benefits from the qualifications, skills, experience and youthful energy of the co-ordinators. The staff all work very well as a team and are keen to extend their knowledge